Who doesn't like free stuff? We all do it! We have collected 16 free Adobe Premiere Pro title templates that will help you provide stunning opening effects for your videos. If you need trendy, colorful and vibrant titles, you can find a shot that will make a lasting impact on your viewers. We've also added tips to help you get started editing your new title template in Premiere like a pro!
Part 1: Top 20 Free Debut Title Templates
Free title templates are nothing short of a blessing in disguise, especially when you're on a budget. Here are some free templates to download and use in your next video or film project:
1. Free Flicker Light Titles
Be bold and give your video a trendy neon sign look with these titles! The template is created in Premiere Pro CC, so you don't need to worry about additional software or plugins.
Sparkling light titles free download
2. Premiere Pro Free Template
What's better than a free title template? How about 10! All 10 templates are simple to use and would definitely add appeal to a corporate video.
Premiere Pro Template Free Download
3. Free unrolling title
This template's simple text, but with stunning scrolling effects, will turn viewers away. This template is well organized and suitable for HD and 4K versions. What more can you ask for?
Free download of the unfolding title
4. Movie trailer titles
Easily create original and inspired movie reels with this stunning title animation. Amaze your audience with these action-packed, high-energy opening titles!
5. Failure of title template
This customizable glitchtitle template is all you need to enhance your promo video. Plus, it's fully editable and comes with fonts!
6. Simple titles
Here is a pack of 10 free templates that you can easily modify and customize according to your needs. As the name suggests, these titles are simple, but they could be just what you need.
7. Free exclusive titles
If you vlog frequently or need promotional titles, this template is for you. The title pack is a great way to introduce a section or highlight a product. These 11 stylish title animations are sure to impress your audience!
Free download exclusive titles
8. 20 Free Soft Title Templates
This pack of 20 creative title templates includes a wide variety of title animations, from glitches and neon flickers to RGB scale reveals! Definitely the main features you need in your upcoming social media posts.
9. Cinematic introduction
We're sure you'll love these epic, cinematic titles. The templates consist of 5 different scenes to choose from. All you need to do is add your text.
10. Free inspired edition
An extremely easy-to-use template that not only contains amazing title animations, but also comes with a free music track and free light leak images.
Inspirational version free download
11. Introductory Forms of Securities
This title template pack is the right choice for various projects. With 7 editable texts to choose from, these intro templates not only give your video an edge over others, but they're also easy to use.
12. Title Circular Glyph
Here's a fantastic Premiere Pro title that comes with a glitch and a pulse effect. All are waiting for you to customize.
13. Animated film titles
With its creative animation, this 3-in-1 pack is perfect for your next trailer or movie promotion. Clean and smooth, it adds a classic, sophisticated reveal to your titles.
14. Free Mini Glitch Pack
Give your text an amazing effect with this mini glitch pack, complete with bonus transitions, logos, sound effects and elements. Like many others on this list - you don't need any plugins for it to work.
Download Mini Glitch Pack for free
15. 12 modern and clean title templates
Here is another great template from the list. The pack consists of 12 modern and clean templates that are easy to customize and modify.
16. Film Titles
If you want to make your video look as good as a movie, here are great cinematic templates to get you started.
17. Free Animated Marriage Certificate Template
A free and easy to use downloadable animated wedding title template. It comes with an amazing collection of title fonts, special effects and graphics that will help you make your wedding video even more attractive.
18. Model of film title
This pack consists of 3 movie title templates and amazing graphics to make your video attractive and beautiful.
19. Free Modern and Clean Title Template with 10 Packs
Check out this other modern and clean title template free download for Premiere Pro. Beautify your headlines and easily grab your audience's attention.
20. Glitch Title Pack Bundle
With 7 different styles in one easy to customize package, add a bold new style to your headlines. Perfect for Tiktok videos or action packed promotions!
Part 2: Using Non-Premiere Pro Title Templates
Now that you've downloaded a bunch of awesome title packs, let's start using them and making changes:
Import title templates
- Abra ή Adobe Premiere Pro.
- To continue, clickFile > Import
- Find the title template file you want to work with. clickOkay.
- A dialog box will open. From here, make sure you import the entire project, create a folder, and allow duplicate media to be imported. then clickOkay.
- Not nowWorkin the table, you should see the new title template.
how to edit
- After importing your new templates into Premiere Pro, you'll probably want to overlay text over the video.
- Now drag the desired title file into the timeline above your footage.
- If you want to edit text elements like colors, there should be aTo editfolder inside the template folder you imported. Within this folder, the items you can customize should be clearly identified. Double click on them to make the desired changes.
- Make the desired edit and it should update automatically.
Need more information on how to edit text and titles in Adobe Premiere? We have a detailed video tutorial for you to check out.
Save title templates
If you use titles often, we recommend saving them for your future projects with the help of the following steps:
- Highlight the text box for the text you want to save.
- I'm going to youGraphics>Export as an animation template.
- Enter the name and destination you want in the pop-up window that opens. That too!
Part 3: How to create title effects using animations
Probably one of the best parts of Premiere Pro is the freedom it offers. You can easily create title effects using animations to give your video an edge.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the video series in the timeline box.
- Nodesktop bar, choose onemotion graphics templatethat you want to explore.
- Drag the selected template tovideo trackon the schedule.
- Select the appropriate times for which you want the title effects to appear.
- Edit your title and customize the style.
Part 4: Troubleshooting
Avoid moving text outside the window
Although it is very easy to drag text from one position to another, be careful not to drag it outside the window or the text will be partially cut off. !
There is no doubt thatAdobe PremiereProhas a lot to offer in terms of text and titles. All it takes is the right combination of creativity and know-how. To agree? So try one of Premiere Pro's free title templates today, or create your own using recommended tips and tricks. Good luck!